1. This promotion is open to anyone aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. If you are under the age of 18 a parent or guardian can enter on your behalf. You may not enter this promotion if you are an employee (or a family member of an employee) of: (A) British Sky Broadcasting Limited ("Sky"); (B) a company associated with the Promotion; (C) a company associated with Sky Pro Cycling (including those companies listed on this website; and (D) an affiliate or group company of any company in category (A)-(C).
2. To enter this promotion, all you need to do is answer the question and insert your contact details. The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your mail. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
3. This promotion opens on 7th May 2013 and all entries must be received by 2359 GMT on 12th May 2013.
4. One entry per person. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
5. Winner(s) will be selected at random, from all correct and eligible entries received. The winners will be notified by email or telephone within 28 days of the closing date.
6. Five Winners will receive: 1 x Arione R3 team-edition saddle
7. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non transferable.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
9. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, damage, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier, handler or courier.
10. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
12. If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
13. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
14. Details of the prize winners' first name, country and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
15. The name, country and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
16. With regards to data protection, in addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winner's, and each entrant's, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion. By entering this promotion and if agreed via the opt-in mechanism you agree that Sky and its business partners may use the details you give us to contact you about each of our products and services.
17. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
18. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
19. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: British Sky Broadcasting Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.