In the latest episode of the series with our chef team, prepare for your own training session, race or even just a healthy meal as chef James Forsyth creates an omelette.
What you will need:
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 an Onion
- 1/2 a Tomato
- 2 tbsp chopped, cooked ham
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat a 14 cm frying pan on a medium-high heat.
- Crack three eggs into a bowl along with a pinch of salt and black pepper and whisk well with a fork.
- Melt half a teaspoon of coconut oil in the pan and add the egg mixture.
- With a heat-proof spatula, bring the egg mix from the outside of the pan into the middle, continue this until the omelette is nearly cooked through.
- Fold over three times and serve!